Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sorry for the short letter

June 1, 2015

Boring week.

Yeah, Nothing happened. We had intercambios on Monday, and Elder Hernande is super cool. He plays guitar, and is super funny. Knows some English too. He wants to be a musician and singing English. He is really cool.  He is also a phenomenal missionary. He goes home to Chimbote Peru in September.

District meeting I got a letter from Brittan Ross. It was awesome. I left it in my room with my camera on accident, so there aren't pictures or the answers to his questions. Thursday nothing happened.  Friday I had divisions with my comp, and I went with  return missionary named Jesus to the family we are teaching. We taught lesson 3, and It was alright. He had some cool examples like clothes and the washing machine, and stuff like that. He is obviously a better teacher than me. Saturday Nothing happened, Sunday we had 5 InSac (The family we are teaching, their 3rd attendance) and then nothing happened. Sorry, but seriously nothing happened. Some lessons, some contacting. We dropped an investigator because she wouldn't keep commitments, and yeah. That was my week.

I know that this church is true. I know that Christ is our Savior and that through him, we can be together forever with our families. Sorry for the short letter. I promise that next week's will be better, and I will have pictures.

Cuidense mucho!
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment