Thursday, February 5, 2015

Last week in the CCM
So this week went even faster. I don`t even know what to talk about anymore... There are a lot of really kool new Latinos, and they all like to learn English. Half of them are in my mission. It is really fun to talk to them, and it makes me feel like a better Spanish speaker, when in reality, I am SOO bad at it. :) I am so nervous for the field. I met my Mission President today! President Archibald happened to be outside the temple today when I got there. I got to meet him, but I forgot to get a picture. I met his wife too. I told him that I`d see him next week. Haha. I am soo nervous about next eek. Have I said that already? I don`t remember... Oh well. Got some more snaks to last me hopefully the rest of the week. I miss everybody at home, but there is no place I`d rather be than here.  I thought about that this week. I thought about what I would do at home, and I don`t think I would feel right. I need to be here.  Anyways... 1 month down, 23 to go!
 
Your favorite missionary,
Elder Riley Olsen
My district and maestras

My district and maestras

My district and maestras

My futbol field

My courtyard at the CCM

 My Latino Amigos

The Main walkway of the courtyard


The 400-year-old Spanish-made fountain centerpeice.



No comments:

Post a Comment